- Yachting Clothing
- Dinghy Clothing
- Kids Sailing Clothing
- Kids Sailing Wetsuits»
- Kids Sailing Drysuits»
- Kids Buoyancy Aids»
- Kids Sailing Spraytops»
- Kids Rash Guards»
- Kids Lifejackets»
- Kids Sailing Jackets»
- Kids Sailing Trousers»
- Kids Hiking Shorts»
- Kids Sailing Boots»
- Kids Sailing Gloves»
- Kids Sailing Helmets»
- Kids Sailing Socks»
- Kids Sailing Thermals»
- Kids Trapeze Harnesses»
- Sailing Accessories
- Crewsaver WaterSports Range
- Dinghy Fittings
- Optimist Parts
- Dinghy Repair & Maintenance
- Dinghy Chandlery
- Dinghy Ropes & Rigging
- Laser / ILCA Dinghy Spares
- Yacht Chandlery
- Mens Wetsuits
- Womens Wetsuits
- Kids Wetsuits
- Wetsuits by Brand
- Wetsuits by Discipline
- Wetsuit Accessories
- Rash Vests & Quick Dry
- Rigging Jackets
- All Drysuits
- Drysuits by Brand
- Drysuit - Accessories
- Board Sports
- Stand Up Paddle (SUP)
- Wakeboards & Kneeboards
- Boat Towables
- Scuba & Snorkel
- Clothing & Accessories
- Mens Clothing
- Womens Clothing
- Buoyancy Aids & Life Jackets
- Bags Packs & Cases
- Transport Accessories
- Safety & Protection
- Electronics & Cameras
- Canoe & Kayaking Clothing
- Canoe & Kayak Accessories
- Beach & Outdoors
- Travel & Adventure
- Beach Gear
- Swimming & Triathalon
- Ski Equipment
- Ski & Snowboard Clothing
- Snow Clothing Accessories
The combination of lightness, flexibility and equipment make this model a perfect choice both for dive trips as well as for divers who value the comfort, hydrodynamics and sense of freedom provided by light lean jackets.
The ultra-light structure of Travelight and its anatomical cut make this jacket quite close-fitting and hydrodynamic, posing very little resistance underwater.
Extraordinarily practical for transport with space and weight restrictions: 2.5Kg (size M) and, thanks to its bendable structure, a stowage volume of just 135 cm³, (36x25x15), a simple “little package”.
The air bladder design enhances the lateral distribution of air for a natural balance of weight. It combines traditional structure with notable buoyancy, and due to its waist-length shape and larger wings, it is especially hydrodynamic.
Two spacious, deep pockets with zipper closures and bottom and side gussets ensure plenty of carrying capacity.
The integrated weight Lock Aid System 2.0 facilitates automatic intuitive pocket insertion/extraction, even while wearing the jacket and under challenging conditions.
The weights fit perfectly in place.
The D-ring located at the pocket opening eases the stress on the fabric and facilitates direct insertion.
The pocket detaching mechanism has a 15mm spring effect in case of accidental snags, etc.
The pockets are reinforced with a rigid plate to facilitate sliding.
All sizes are the same, from XS to XL, as are the left and right sides, making spare parts management easier for businesses.
They have a capacity of up to 4.5Kg each with flexible weight.
The waist strap is independent of the air bladder so that the jacket will always fit properly without feeling constrictive when inflated.
The light alloy D-rings are angular.
Travelight incorporates the new Cressi Inflator, a Direct System for easy maintenance and disassembly, no tools needed, specifically resistant to sand. It has the traditional Cressi double air filtration system to prevent the infiltration of particulates that could clog the mouth of the valve.
The new high-quality model is very attractive, thanks to its finishings, weight and feel. The new inflator hose is very durable and robust and includes a hose guide.
- 210 denier nylon material, rubbery material (rear)
- 2 zip up pockets for accessories
- 2 rear weight carrying pockets
- Soft, padded back, with double strap for fixing the tank
- D-rings and rings in light alloy.
- Three discharge and pressure valves
- Rear release valve with control brought to the front
- FAST system for folding and compacting the BC
- Hook & Loop strap, closed in a lower zip up pocket for packing the BC.
- Extraordinarily practical for transport with space and weight restrictions: 2.5Kg (size M) and, as it can be folded, a stowage volume of just 135 cm³, (36x25x15), a simple “little package”.
- Two spacious, deep pockets with zipper closures and bottom and side gussets ensure plenty of carrying capacity
- Direct System Inflator 2011: Metal filter for air inflow below the stem and a cylindrical filter around the valve.
- Attractive and durable. Recalibrated speed of inflation, now 50% greater. “Anti-sand” design.
- It comes folded inside its own carrying case
- The waist strap is independent of the air bladder so that the jacket will always fit properly without feeling constrictive when inflated.
- The folding strap can be used as a crotch strap
- XS 60
- S 80
- M 90
- L 130
- XL 160
- CoastWaterSports Unit 6a Seymours Yard, Millwey Rise Industrial Estate Axminster Devon EX13 5TQ United Kingdom
- +44 1297 533633 Mon-Fri 7am-12pm EST
- [email protected]